|Copper Material:||C12200||Insulation Material:||PE|
|Color:||White Or Custom||Use For:||Air Conditioner Or Other Insulation|
|Temp. Range:||-40℃ - 120℃||Standard:||Jis|
|Suit For:||Both Chiller And Thermal||Advantage:||Easy To Instal And Labor Saving|
1/4” 1/2” Double Pipe Air Conditioner Use PE Insulated Refrigeration Copper Tubing Coil
1. It is light weight,good thermal conductivity and high strength at low temperature.
2. Copper tube with firm and corrosion resistant properties.
3. Copper tube is durable,safe and reliable,health,connecting fastness is also strong.
4. With high strength with general metal,meanwhile it is more easy than general metal to bend and reverse,and it is not easy to crack and break,it also has certain anti-frost and expansion and impact resistantce ability.
PE insulation is foamed by polyethylene water bridge,the middle layer is foamed by electronic bridge,
the other layer is made of polyethylene anti-aging and anti-untraviolet ray composite memberane,
which have high temperature resistant of 120℃.
Thermal insulated heat preservation tube material and characteristics JIS A9511:PE-C-P2 standard,use for:
1. Water,liquid,powder,granule transmission
2. Electrical wire protection tubing
3. Drain hose for construction,etc.
4. Especially for air conditioner drainage use(Heat preservation drain hose for air conditioners,
Drain hose for central air conditioning system).
1- Completely conformed to the newest EU envirmontal standards SVHC.
2- High thermal stability, which is suitable for higher processing temperature(>170℃).
3-It has good mechanical property. Performance in all respects has almost kept same with pure resin.
4-It has good colurability, which can be configured to all kinds of colors.
Fire Resistance Custom Make Air Conditioner Use PE Insulated Copper Tube
Little white smoke come out during flame retardant process,no residue contents after buring. No smelly smoke which is conformed to environmental requirement,fit the request of RoHS and SVHC standard.
|OD x WT (mm)|
|1/4” -3/8”||6.35mmX 0.81mm -9.52mmx 0.81mm||10-30|
|1/4” -1/2”||6.35mmX 0.81mm -12.7mmx 0.81mm||10-30|
|1/4” -5/8”||6.35mmX 0.81mm -15.9mmx 0.81mm||10-30|
|3/8” -1/2”||9.52mmx 0.81mm -12.7mmx 0.81mm||10-30|
|3/8” -5/8”||9.52mmx 0.81mm -15.9mmx 0.81mm||10-30|
|3/8” -3/4”||9.52mmx 0.81mm -19.1mmx 1.14mm||10-30|
|1/2” -3/4”||12.7mmx 0.81mm -19.1mmx 1.14mm||10-30|
Contact Us Now!