|Material:||C1220 SF-Cu C12000||Standard:||JISH3300:1997,GB/T17791-2007,ASTM B280|
|Pressure:||32Mpa||Usage:||Connect Copper Pipe|
Refrigeration Pipe Fittings Wrought Copper Pipe End Cap Plumbing or HVAC Copper Pipe Fittings
The lead-free wrought copper solder pressure tube cap is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The tube cap features a solder cup. The fitting is used to fit over the end of pipe to seal the end. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Standard: JISH3300:1997,GB/T17791-2007,ASTM B280
- Top quality Lead-free copper material C1220/SF-Cu/C12000,suit water systems
- Made by EXTRUSION process, perfect size tolerance.
- Smooth and clean Outer/inner surface, no smudge and rust.
- Easy to braze and anti-corrosion
- Long service life and recyclable.
- For residential, commercial plumbing and HVAC systems
|END CAP||1 1/8|
|END CAP||1 1/4|
|END CAP||1 3/8|
|END CAP||1 1/2|
|END CAP||1 5/8|
|END CAP||1 3/4|
|END CAP||2 1/8|
|END CAP||2 5/8|
|END CAP||4 1/4|