|Material:||C1220 SF-Cu C12000||Standard:||JISH3300:1997,GB/T17791-2007,ASTM B280|
|Pressure:||32Mpa||Usage:||Connect Copper Pipe|
Copper Reducing Cross Refrigeration Pipe Fittings for Plumbing and HVAC System
Standard: JISH3300:1997,GB/T17791-2007,ASTM B280
- Top quality Lead-free copper material C1220/SF-Cu/C12000,suit water systems
- Made by EXTRUSION process, perfect size tolerance.
- All pipes are checked by on line Eddy Current Inspection to ensure all the pipes are qualified products.
- Smooth and clean Outer/inner surface, no smudge and rust.
- Easy to braze and anti-corrosion
- Long service life and recyclable.
- For residential, commercial plumbing and HVAC systems
Reducing size accept customize production.